BACK TO THE MAINPAGE FORSAKEN WORLD TAVERN
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forsaken World Tavern launched!

Home   Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Botany] Material Levels & Locations  (Read 5089 times)
"Beta User"

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2010, 09:02:37 PM »

Botany
If you have learned Botany you will be able to gather plants across the game, which are needed to craft things such as potions, food and even jewelery. Like other gathering professions, you can enable a plant tracker to see plants marked on your minimap.

I decided to list every plant to make it easier for people to search and etc.
Stars indicate how frequent these plants are, as some are much rarer than others and harder to find.
More stars means they grow in more areas in larger numbers! Hehe.

Listing
Lv1 Wild Rose ~ Kalaires Plains (in fields)
Lv1 Lavender ~ Kalaires Plain (underneath trees)
Lv2 Violet Kelp ~ Submerged in any water area, such as oceans, rivers and ponds. It's better to find in ponds.
Lv2 Hyacinth ~ Sea of Oblivion (near trees)
Lv2 Date Palm ~ Sea of Oblivion (they are the trees)
Lv2 Parchment Grass ~ Sea of Oblivion (along the river bank)
Lv3 Sleeping Lotus ~ Sea of Oblivion (in "Oasis of Cleanness" and "Pond of Tears" )
Lv3 Golden Vine ~ Sea of Oblivion (grows on building constructions, usually in the west)
Lv3 Cactopus ~ Sea of Oblivion (in fields to the west)

BlackCard Nation
"Beta User"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 09:25:43 PM »

what're the best jobs to learn?

"Beta User"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 09:37:03 PM »

Hmm for me it's pretty even ? I mean if you run out of job points you can just make a new character and learn different jobs... and if I were you I would keep fishing to an alt character since all you really do is stand at a lake and go afk while autofishing.

I guess it depends on your gameplay?

Personally I think alchemists/gearcrafters will make the most money in the long run, but it's only closed beta so far and there are some jobs that aren't available yet.

BlackCard Nation
"Beta User"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 09:41:58 PM »

ok thanks Cheesy

"Beta User"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »

I'd say leave Fishery for an alt. Not much you can do with it atm.

A lil busy IRL, message me if you want my msn. I like to chat while working.
"Beta User"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 05:39:11 PM »

Really nice little guide. Will help me find some plants and actually plan a nice little collection route.

When in deadly danger, When beset by doubt, Run in little circles, Wave your arms and shout.
Parody of the Litany of Command

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 02:34:32 AM »

タグ: 70のスタイル我々は真夏ヒットPoppyAsによってスタイルアイデアRediscoveredPosted
70年代、私たちのビキニと日焼け止めローションが別の年のために離れてパックされた後によくされて続行するように設定に見える1のファッショントレンド70年代の復活。トリーバーチ、トミーヒルフィガー、マークジェイコブスやクリス·ベンツ、このエキサイティングで歴史的な十年の影響力のキャットウォークからの私達のヒントを得て、実際に有名なたまり場Studioの54を訪問していない可能性があり、私たちの多くを実行しrun.Whileするように設定に見えるデヴィッド·ボウイは、出席した初のライブコンサートであった場合を除き、またはあなたがすべてのこれらの素晴らしいを保った両親を持っている幸運であれば、それは私たちのほとんどが私たちのwardrobes.Soに少し70年代の魔法の後切望停止しませんアンサンブル、この夏ホットなファッショントレンドの一つに追いつくために、この常に存在inspiration.The 70年代に戻ってファッション時間の旅を取ると集中コースを取るために、その時間があったABBAの時、ヒッピー、溶岩ランプ、有名なモヒカンヘアカット、スペースインベーダーゲーム、そしてもちろん時間不朽のファッション。ベルボトムからわずかubitiquousデニムのミニスカートに至るまでおよそ縁取られた、それはその時代についての何かがちょうどその影響が激化で、30年以上の後、今では瓶詰めと思われる。だから2011年と最新の70年代の復活を楽しみに点滅します。我々はトレンドヘッドオンを採用しない運命に見える今回は、単に周囲にスカート。パターンはあまり鮮やかである;色は要するに、よりミュートされ、影響が君臨場所前のに対し、この夏、その時間洗練seventies.Soためあなたのワードローブにこのヴィンテージグラムの一部を取得するために探してyoureの場合、 Boticcaはハウツー年代ガイド完璧をまとめました。準備はできましたか?スタート。ブギーのせい。 70年代にはディスコフィーバーについてのすべてのためディスコエッジでアクセサリーを探していた。シルク、メタリック、パースペックスとスパンコールに注意するものです。レベッカBoatfieldまたはサラホームパースペックスネックレスでブラックレイブンズの不親切でゴールドグループトライアングルのネックレスをしてみるか、自由奔放に生きるためのblackfrangipani.Goによってシェリービーズの財布の真のディスコの雰囲気に魅了される。それは付属品、あなたの内なる現代ヒッピーを受け入れると草原にスタイルの旅行を取るために、その時間になると。もっと言う一見のため大胆なペンダント、ゴールドフープイヤリング、羽覆わイヤリングとターコイズシルバーブレスレットを考え、ここで私は私を見ても私は、これはそれを、我々が話している70年代、80年代ではないです■すべての約シック控えめ。いいですか?その後アンニJurgensons羽耳カフを見てみましょう、ビタPourtavoosisは金フープ、ジェマReduxのでHesperaネックレスや革を愛するスザンナDai.Learnによってローマカフを打ち出し。 70年代には、すべてのものの革と真の恋愛を見て、この2011年版は確かに違いはありません。レザービーズのブレスレット、長い革のペンダントと革レディースバッグ豊富トートに目を向ける。 ANAフェイ02Theレイラバッグは見事に革とone.Beltそれを
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: