BACK TO THE MAINPAGE FORSAKEN WORLD TAVERN
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forsaken World Tavern launched!

Home   Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pets] Combining pets  (Read 3010 times)
"Beta User"

View Profile WWW
« on: November 21, 2010, 05:54:44 PM »

Combining pets (if successful) slightly raises the Rating on the pet and levels up the Talent lvls of your pet's Attack, Defense, and Health.

The pet you are combining must have at least one Talent lvl equal or greater than the pet which it is getting combined with. So for example, if you had a fox with Attack Lv2, Defense Lv1, Health Lv3, the only pets you can combine with it are ones with their talent levels equal to or higher than Attack Lv2, Defense Lv1, Health Lv3.

From what I can see the limit to how many levels you can raise a pet to is 10.

When a pet combining fails then there is a slight reduction in your pet's rating, which is something worth noting if you plan to mass upgrading a pet.

Note, however, that not all the levels on a pet may transfer across to your old pet there is no guarantee that both/all three talents will level up. There may be a higher chance for success if you use a higher rating than the one you are transferring to (because for me it's felt like 100% when transferring stats to a pet which has no stats), but I can't tell for sure with the higher levels simply because it's hard enough to get Lv3, and trying to get Lv3 on a talent to use on your pet which is Lv2 would be the same as getting all those pets with the Lv2 talent which you spent trying to make a pet with a Lv3 talent and just using them on your original pet anyway.

Other details here:
http://forsakenworldhq.com/2010/11/basic-pet-guide/

A lil busy IRL, message me if you want my msn. I like to chat while working.
"Beta User"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 05:28:11 PM »

Interesting stuff. I wonder what the failure % is.

When in deadly danger, When beset by doubt, Run in little circles, Wave your arms and shout.
Parody of the Litany of Command
"Beta User"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »

We might see a chart if we dig deep enough in that CN wiki...besides, almost positive they'll add something to increase the success. Probably cash shop item.

A lil busy IRL, message me if you want my msn. I like to chat while working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: